The Service for Research Management - OTRI, working with the Vice Rector for Research and the Vice Rector for Knowledge Transfer and Exchange, is responsible for promoting and strengthening research activities at the Miguel Hernández University of Elche (UMH), as well as contributing to the advancement and transfer of knowledge generated to benefit the society.
The SGI-OTRI has a double role:
- To act as a service responsible for the technical and administrative management of the research activities taking place at the University.
- To serve as a liaison between the University and its socioeconomic surroundings in research activities, encouraging collaboration between University research groups and companies and institutions in order to advance R&D and transfer of knowledge activities.
The SGI-OTRI performs the following functions:
- Advises and manages participation in competitive R&D activities, as well as offering guidance in the preparation and negotiation of research agreements.
- Identifies, evaluates, protects, and promotes the knowledge, capabilities and results generated by the University, facilitating their technological transfer.
- Support in the economic implementation of competitive funding, centralization of the economic justifications and the coordination of project audits [More information].
Service for Research Management – OTRI
Edificio Rectorado y Consejo Social
Avda. de la Universidad, s/n
03202 Elche (Alicante), Spain
Telephone: +34 96 665 87 82