The Technology Transfer Office (OTRI), working with the Vice Rector for Research and Innovation, is responsible for promoting and strengthening research activities at the Miguel Hern├índez University of Elche (UMH), as well as contributing to the advancement and transfer of knowledge generated to benefit the society.
The OTRI has a double role:
- To act as a service responsible for the technical and administrative management of the research activities taking place at the University.
- To serve as a liaison between the University and its socioeconomic surroundings in research activities, encouraging collaboration between University research groups and companies and institutions in order to advance R&D and transfer of knowledge activities.
The OTRI performs the following functions:
- Advises and manages participation in competitive R&D activities, as well as offering guidance in the preparation and negotiation of research agreements.
- Identifies, evaluates, protects, and promotes the knowledge, capabilities and results generated by the University, facilitating their technological transfer.
- Support in the economic implementation of competitive funding,┬ácentralization of the economic justifications and the coordination of project audits [More information].
Technology Transfer Office (OTRI)
Edificio Rectorado y Consejo Social
Avda. de la Universidad, s/n
03202 Elche (Alicante), Spain
Telephone: +34 96 665 87 82
Fax: +34 96 665 86 66